Telecommunications Technician - Baptist Health - Alabama (Montgomery, AL)
2018/01/14 17:54:53 GMT01/14/2018 2018/01/14 17:54:53 GMT01/14/2018
* - Experience is required
* The Telecom Maintenance Tech Position performs repairs and preventive maintenance on telecommunication equipment and systems used by Baptist Health.
Education/Experience: High School Diploma or equivalent required. Associates Degree in Electronics, or comparable experience. Minimum of 2 years with telecommunications experience.
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
* Must be able to determine most economical way to provide required repairs
* Ascertain operator errors.
* Perform on the spot training
* Supervise technicians under stressful conditions.
Associated topics: field installation, field service, field service technician, field technician, install, installation, installation technician, mount, technician
Price: Not Applicable
Category: Trade and Labor
Location: Montgomery, Alabama