Specialist - General Affairs (Security) - Hyundai (Montgomery, AL)
2018/01/14 17:54:51 GMT01/14/2018 2018/01/14 17:54:51 GMT01/14/2018
Responsible for the administration, operation, and maintenance of security programs in an automotive manufacturing environment .
* Develop, implement, review, update, maintain, and suggest improvements to security standards, policies, and procedures.
* Oversee contract security provider to ensure HMMA security procedures and guidelines are followed.
* Identify, investigate, and resolve security breaches.
* Respond to onsite emergencies, following emergency response procedures.
* Coordinate security activities to safeguard company assets, Team Members, guests, or others on company property.
* Support security in all areas to identify and prevent potential risks.
* Conduct HMC Global Security Self-Assessment Audits and develop countermeasures to any deficiencies identified.
* Develop annual Security Business Plan and track progress; schedule and document Security Council Meetings and distribute minutes to management.
* Reinforce secure work practices with Team Members.
* Maintain security tracking, badging, and reporting systems to ensure all equipment is in working condition; conduct regular system audits.
* Inspect the FTZ fence to ensure it is in good condition; document and report any deficiencies.
* Conduct Security Awareness Training, Security Day Inspections, and Quarterly Security Audits and report results.
* Attend annual Global Security Conference.
* Host quarterly meetings, provide training and document meetings with department security representatives.
* Conduct regular security and Customs-Trade Partnership Against Terrorism (C-TPAT) audits and self-assessments to identify potential vulnerabilities and report results to management.
* Administer, coordinate, and comply with all Business Management System (BMS), Environmental Management System (EMS), and Safety Management System (SMS) requirements.
* Meet all other requirements as assigned.
* Bachelor's Degree or equivalent desired
* 0-10 years of job related experience preferred
Skills / Knowledge
Position may require occasional travel (domestic or foreign). Flexibility in working hours to
Associated topics: canine detection, casino, loss control, loss prevention, monitor, public safety, public safety officer, safety officer, surveillance, university
You must log in or register a new account in order to contact the advertiser