Trust Property Manager - Regions Financial (Mobile, AL)
2018/01/14 17:41:31 GMT01/14/2018 2018/01/14 17:41:31 GMT01/14/2018
Thank you for your interest in a career at Regions. At Regions, we believe associates deserve more than just a job. We believe in offering performance-driven individuals a place where they can build a career --- a place to expect more opportunities. If you are focused on results, dedicated to quality, strength and integrity, and possess the drive to succeed, then we are your employer of choice.
Regions is dedicated to taking appropriate steps to safeguard and protect private and personally identifiable information you submit. The information that you submit will be collected and reviewed by associates, consultants, and vendors of Regions in order to evaluate your qualifications and experience for job opportunities and will not be used for marketing purposes, sold, or shared outside of Regions unless required by law. Such information will be stored for a set period of time. You may review, modify, or update your information by visiting and logging into the careers section of the system.
At Regions, the Trust Property Manager manages a real estate portfolio within an assigned area for Trust, Estate and Agency accounts.
* Works with Trust Administrators to ensure the efficient and effective management of real property assets and account relationships
* Works effectively with beneficiaries, co-fiduciaries and outside professionals in the performance of real estate management duties
* Manages assigned properties and act as the adviser to customers and bank officers on a variety of matters concerning the purchase, sale or management of these properties
* The property held in fiduciary accounts may be urban, suburban, farmland, timberland, or a combination of the four
* Will have assigned sales goals to achieve
* High School
* Five (5) years in real estate and/or property management
Skills and Competencies
* Good oral, written and organizational skills
* Skilled in applicable computer software, e.g., Microsoft Word, Microsoft Excel, etc.
* Analytical and problem-solving skills
* Attention to detail
* Good customer service and negotiation skills
* Possess some knowledge of all applicable laws and regulations
This position is exempt from timekeeping requirements under the Fair Labor Standards act and is not eligible for overtime pay.
* Bachelors degree in a related field
* Certified Commercial Investment Member (CCIM), Certified Property Manager (CPM), Registered Forester, Certified Landman, Licensed Geologist, or real estate designation(s)
* Bachelor of Science in Forestry Management from a SAF Accredited Forestry Curriculum
* Registered Forester
* Minimum of Five (5) Years Forestry Management Experience
* Skilled in the use of: ArcGIS Mapping Software, Timber Inventory Software, GPS/Data Collection Devices typically used in connection with Timber Inventory Methods
Associated topics: admin, asset manager, property, property administrator, property assistant, property management, property manager, property operator, security, safety
You must log in or register a new account in order to contact the advertiser