Sales & Business Analyst - Gulf Distributing Company (Mobile, AL)
2018/01/14 17:39:07 GMT01/14/2018 2018/01/14 17:39:07 GMT01/14/2018
Sales & Business Analyst
The Sales & Business Analyst will analyze internal and external data for reporting and planning purposes and enhance the excellence of the business unit. This candidate will also assess business models and their integration with internal computer systems including Margin Minder and Digger. This involves maintaining the flow of information to our company at all levels.
Duties & Responsibilities
* Utilize experience using company-wide requirements, definitions, and management systems to successfully engage in multiple initiatives simultaneously.
* Track and analyze business unit trends and make appropriate recommendations that will positively impact the company.
* Design and document workflow and make appropriate recommendations that will positively impact operational effectiveness.
* Strategically Plan the analysis of the organization's strategic business needs
* Analyze Operating/Business Model including the definition and analysis of the organization's policies and market business approaches
* Analyze IT/Technical Business including the interpretation of business rules and requirements for technical systems, including Margin Minder and Digger.
* Conduct training of personnel on the application of the different services from Margin Minder and Digger.
Required Skill Set
* Bachelors Degree or equivalent experience in beverage industry preferred
* An understanding of the internal software as it pertains to the operation of our business functions (especially Margin Minder and Digger).
* Proficiency in Microsoft Office and other necessary programs windows programs.
* Inventory knowledge
* Strong attention to detail
* Ability to motivate and lead a group of individuals
* Ability to Work Cohesively Across Multiple Departments within the Company
* Excellent communication skills with Branch GMs, Chain Management Team, Inventory Coordinators, Sales Personnel, Sales Supervisors, Product Managers, Warehouse Managers, and Senior Management (this is a critical job component)
* Ability to work around the schedule set forth by the demand of this business.
* Proficiency with Microsoft Office is preferred.
Equal Employment Opportunity Policy: Gulf Distributing Holdings, LLC is committed to offering equal employment opportunity without regard to age, color, disability, gender, gender identity, genetic information, marital status, military status, national origin, race, religion, sexual orientation, veteran status, or any other legally protected characteristic.
Associated topics: analysis, analyze, bi, business, business analytic, business systems analyst, financial analyst, government, investment analyst, refinement
You must log in or register a new account in order to contact the advertiser