NA Inventory Coordinator - Gulf Distributing Company (Mobile, AL)
2018/01/14 17:39:07 GMT01/14/2018 2018/01/14 17:39:07 GMT01/14/2018
NA Inventory Coordinator
Gulf Distributing Holdings LLC
The GDH NA Inventory Coordinator is responsible for the forecasting, ordering, and transferring of inventory between branches to include Mobile, Florida, Birmingham and Allstate. Position will be based in Mobile, AL.
Required Skill Sets
* Possess a thorough understanding of the seasonality and price elasticity of the beverage business to ensure product availability to limit OOS during key selling periods.
* Strong Planning and Follow Up Skills
* Strong computer skills to include excel, VIP/RAS forecasting, and web based ordering programs of various suppliers.
* Strong Problem Solving Skills
* Effective Utilization of Company Information Systems
* Ability to Provide Accurate Warehouse Inventory Levels to Sales Team. This includes informing the Sales Teams of potential OOS situations from Suppliers.
* Knowledge of the Beverage Category and Emerging Products and Trends
* Thorough Understanding of All Channels of Trade
* Maintain a strong communication with other wholesalers in the distributor network to maintain adequate inventory levels throughout the companies.
* Ability to Work Cohesively Across Multiple Departments within the Company. Communication with Branch GMs and Warehouse Managers is a critical job component and this communication will be bonused via a monthly communication bonus with Warehouse Managers.
* Four Year Undergraduate Degree (Preferred not Required)
* Ability to work around the schedule set forth by various suppliers.
* Minimum 2 years of Sales Experience
* Ability to lift 50 pounds.
* Moderate Travel required.
Duties & Responsibilities
* Maintain contact with other inventory coordinators, NA Managers and GMs to obtain the necessary information for proper sales inventory to meet customer demands.
* Work in conjunction with Category Managers and NA Managers to determine appropriate par levels to meet inventory demands.
* Communicate potential OOS situations to sales team regarding potential OOS situations to ensure proper inventory and space management at retail.
* Coordinate pricing strategy with VP Sales & Operations to take into consideration supplier, retailer and wholesaler margin requirements in the on and off premise channels.
* Communicate price promotions to the GMs and Chain Team in a monthly pricing letter.
* Participate in scheduled supplier conference calls regarding inventory as well as travel to Supplier meetings as they relate to inventory with the approval of the VP of Sales & Operations.
* Maintain weekly communication with GDC and Allstate Branches.
* Identify Hot Loads for the trucking companies and the various Warehouse Managers to limit OOS and also adhere to delivery appointment schedule.
* Maintain an overall target inventory level of 26 days of inventory for the following month.
Equal Employment Opportunity Policy: Gulf Distributing Holdings, LLC is committed to offering equal employment opportunity without regard to age, color, disability, gender, gender identity, genetic information, marital status, military status, national origin, race, religion, sexual orientation, veteran status, or any other legally protected characteristic.
You must log in or register a new account in order to contact the advertiser