2018/02/14 13:29:05 GMT02/14/2018 2018/02/14 13:29:05 GMT02/14/2018
Employer : Creative Soul Music School
Creative Soul Music Schools in Fort Worth, Keller & Southlake, TX
Creative Soul Music Schools are growing every day! As the largest family owned music school company in DFW and 3 locations in Fort Worth, Keller & Southlake, we are always on the lookout for engaging & patient musicians! We are seeking out-going, motivated and fun teachers to join our team.
A professional and organized company, Creative Soul Music School provides a collegial atmosphere for our faculty. We handle all billing and scheduling so you can focus on spreading the love of music! With a high volume of students, we will fill your schedule so you can rely on a steady paycheck.
Unlike other music schools, we do not offer free lessons or "demos", so you are compensated for all lessons you teach. We pay you whether students are absent to lessons or not. We also do not offer Private Rescheduling, so your time is protected and you are not working double the time for half the pay by having to reschedule privately for your students each week. With 3 convenient locations in DFW, we provide ample opportunity to keep you busy with students and focus on your love for teaching.
With our unique mission to bring families together through music & our fun opportunities of music experiences from students allows you to exercise your incredible skills and work with children not just for their weekly lessons, but also for our many local performances.
Visit our website for more information about our schools: www.creativesoulmusic.com
Hours of Operation: Monday - Friday 9:00 to 9:00 PM
Saturday and Sunday 9:00 AM to 5:00 PM
- Teaching experience with students of all ages and levels
- Outgoing and friendly personality
- Expertise in any genre welcome to apply
- Team player and strong work ethic
- Develop custom, long term music education plans for each student
- Interact with students and families
- Active and contributing member of Creative Soul Music Schools
To apply, send an e-mail with the following attachments:
1. Cover letter
3. 2-3 Work Related References
4. Please send results from a Free Personality Test at:
2. Please send send a video of you playing. It can be super rough. Just send a 30 sec video introducing yourself and playing.
Job Type: Employee
Job Type: Part-time
- High school or equivalent
Mention you found me at OneBackPage.com
You must log in or register a new account in order to contact the advertiser